Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Keeping up with my blog during the holidays.

It's been a little tougher than I thought to keep up with my blog. The holidays have not been too kind to my blog. I have been working a lot of hours, which is a good thing. I worked six days in a row last week and also worked on my day off this week. By the time I get home it is 6:30 pm and I don't want to do much. I also need to complete my Christmas shopping too. As of this writing I am still looking for that elusive Barbie beauty salon for my 2nd grader. (I wish I can go back in time and invest in all Barbie stock or Mattel products ). I am also thinking about a trampoline for all of my kids.

In addition to working long hours and the need to finish my Christmas shopping I also need to put on a happy face for Christmas parties and school functions for my kids. Keeping things crazy at work and home is a good thing. I am working and the kids are having fun during the holidays. I feel fortunate that we all have our health and jobs at home. Keeping a crazy lifestyle seems to be the norm.

Looking forward to sharing new thoughts and new ideas in 2010. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment