Saturday, June 26, 2010

Changes

Changes are on the way. In life and in the business world changes are a daily occurence. There are a couple of cliche's that come to mind when I think of changes.

1. Change is good.
2. One door closes another one
opens.

Let's take the first one.

Change is good. In my experience this has always been a good thing. I had a previous job that ended many years ago and that led to another job that had a higher salary.

Let's take the second one.

One door closes another one opens. This is true. It's obvious when one door closes opportunities should open up. We have the power to create these opportunities. Sometimes we are lucky enough to have opportunites come looking for us.

What I always tell myself is that nothing is forever. All good things come to an end at some point.

Here's to changes past, present and future.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment