Tuesday, July 6, 2010

God answers




You say : It is impossible.
God says : All things are possible .

You say: I'm too tired.
God says:  I will give you rest .

You say : Nobody really loves me.
God says:  I love you.

You say: I can't figure things out.
God says: I will direct your steps

You say: I can't do it.
God says: You can do all things.

You say: I'm not able.
God says: I am able .

You say: I am not worth it.
God says: It will be worth it.

You says: I can't forgive myself.
God says: I forgive you.

You say: I can't manage.
God says : I will supply all your needs.

You say: I'm afraid.
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear.

You say: I'm always worried and frustrated .
God says: Cast all of your cares on me.

You say ; I don't have enough faith .
God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith .

You say: I'm not smart enough.
God says: I give you wisdom.

You say: I feel all alone.
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you.             


*** Author unknown***

No comments:

Post a Comment