Sunday, May 16, 2010

Family challenges


“Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.” -Bernice Johnson Reagon

Life is full of challenges . In today's society there are several challenges that a family can face. Two of the main challenges facing families are financial and medical. Sometimes financial situations can paralyze a family such as job loss causing bills to fall behind. Job loss can also have an effect on medical conditions because if there is no job there is no medical insurance.

These challenges are supposed to help discover who you are. If you have the drive and confidence you can find a job right away. Once you land the job you automatically can address the medical situations with insurance.

I will be prepared if I ever fall into unemployment. If I know that day is coming I will have my resume armed and ready to fire. I think a lot of families are not prepared and fall into the unemployment ranks a little longer than expected.

Once unemployment happens stay calm , cool and collected. Even take a few days to enjoy your family. Just remember that your family is counting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment