Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our gift to each other


You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

-Desmond Tutu

Daughters,

Even though I am on the road, I am thinking about you guys. I want to know what you all are doing right at this moment. I want to give you all lots of hugs. I also want to know if you are behaving for your mother. I hope so! What kept me going while I was away was the fact that I kept busy and was wanting to do a good job. Keeping busy meant that I would not have that much down time. Keeping busy also meant time would go by faster and that meant getting back to you guys that much sooner. I keep mentioning the word "time." For a family man on a business trip I'm not sure time is a good thing. I think time is the enemy because it goes by so slow when I am away. Almost like it does not want me to get back to you all.
As the quote states we did not choose each other we are God's gift to each other. God chose us to be together and I would not have it any other way.

Love Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment