Tuesday, February 9, 2010

God's stress management plan


I normally don't press my religion on anyone. I thought this was interesting.


1. Workout your difficulties with others.

2. Help those around you.

3. Rejoice in the Lord always.

4. Slow down and be gentle.

5. Remember that God is near.

6. Let go of all your anxieties.

7. Hand them over to god.

8. Allow God's peace to guard your heart and soul.

10. Focus on the positives of life.

11. Do what you already knew you should do.

12. Be content with whatever situation you are in.

13. Claim the promise that "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

14. Accept the help and encouragement of others.

15. Trust God to meet all of your needs.

16. Give God all the glory.


The Apostle Paul

Letter to Philippians, Chapter4

No comments:

Post a Comment