There is a lot going on in some of my friends lives right now. I hope this helps them.
- Hope looks for the good in people instead of harping on the worst in them.
- Hope opens the doors where despair closes them.
- Hope discovers what can be done instead of grumbling about what cannot be done.
- Hope draws its power from a deep trust in God and the basic goodness of mankind.
- Hope lights a candle instead of cursing the darkness.
- Hope regards problems, small or large as opportunities.
- Hope cherishes no illusions, nor does it yield to cynicism.
We can always hope.......
-Father James Keller