Monday, February 8, 2010

Milestones


Me and my wife have reached a milestone in our marriage. We have been married 13 years. Usually 13 is a unlucky number but I don't see it that way.
Let's count the 13 reasons me and my wife are lucky.
The first four are obvious.
1. Monica
2. Mia
3. Sofie
4. Brianna
5. Nice house
6. Good jobs
7. Good communication
8. A house full of love
9. Work through problems
10.Raising a houseful of kids (I would not have it any other way)
11.Loving extended family
12.Nice neighborhood
13.Good health
I met my wife in church. She was the choir director. I kind of new we would get married eventually but there was an event that moved things along. This was the birth of my oldest daughter Brianna. This event made us strong right from the start. Since Brianna's birth there has been three other daughters. I think my purpose in life is to raise these girls into responsible young women. I guess life works in funny ways. Now I can never be without any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment