Sunday, February 21, 2010

Joining the ranks

There is no argument that the U.S will soon be busting at the seams with an aging population. The need for more doctors and advanced technology will always be an issue.

I am in my forties right now and I worry about what medical and technological advances will be available to me during my senior years. I am not quite there yet but it's not too far away either.

I am in good health right now. I have started exercising at work and hopefully I can keep it up (I'm crossing my fingers!) The only medical problem I had to deal with is gall bladder procedure that I had done a couple of years ago.
Not a bad medical record for my first forty years.

I am not afraid of growing old. I will embrace it. I look foward to being a grandfather one day. I look foward to holding my grandson or grandaughter. Here is to another forty years.

No comments:

Post a Comment