Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Exhilarating moments



I was reading one of my dad's chapters in his memoirs last night. The chapter was called "Exhilarating Moments." Like my dad I have had the same similar moments . My dad mentions his exhilarating moments. I will post exactly as he has written them:

  1. Seeing my first son born.
  2. Seeing my other children born.
  3. Buying our first house
  4. Coaching my kids.
  5. Taking trips together.
  6. Watching our children grow.
  7. Watching our children do well in school and in college.
  8. When I met my wife has to be the greatest thing that has happened in my life.

I have also had similar exhilarating moments in my life. Mine are listed below:

  1. Marrying my wife Veronica.
  2. Seeing Monica born .
  3. Seeing Mia born.
  4. Seeing Sofie born.
  5. Buying our first house
  6. Watching my young daughters do well in school. Two in elementary school now.
  7. Have not done much traveling with the family but I am hopeful.


More exhilarating moments to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment