Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bring back the the 1970's Saturday morning cartoon lineup.

Why can't we bring back the old 1970's cartoons. As a kid I looked forward to the preview show for the upcoming Saturday morning cartoon lineup. Since it is late and I don't feel like thinking too hard, I figured we could all use some childhood memories.

Remove Formatting from selection
Here is a list of my favorite 1970's cartoons or shows year by year:

1970- H.R Puffenstuff, Motor Mouse
1971- Harlem Globetrotters, Help! Its the Hair Bear Bunch.
1972- Sealab 2020, The Hound Cats
1973- Superfriends, Speed Buggy
1974- Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch, Hong Kong Phooey
1975- Sigmund and the Sea Monster,The Shazaam Isis hour
1976- Jabberjaw, Scooby Doo Dynamutt hour, Land of the Lost
1977- Captain Caveman, Laff a Limpics
1978- Challenge of the Superfriends, Kroft Superstar Hour
1979- Fangface, Fantastic four
1980- Scooby and Scrappy Doo, Mighty Mouse Heckle and Jeckle

I miss these cartoons. I'm sure you all have your favorites. These cartoons can take on any of the cartoons of today. I believe some of these are out on DVD now. There is always You Tube. Don't forget the Wonder Twins!











No comments:

Post a Comment