Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Buffer Zone Please



Maybe it is just me. Maybe I am the one with the problem. Every now and then this will happen. I go into a movie theater. I am the only one in the movie theater. Plenty of seats everywhere. Why does a stranger find it appealing to sit next to me in an empty movie theater? What about sitting a few seats behind me please? If I move seats that would be rude. Does this guy not know the buffer zone rule? If I walk into a movie theater and I see one person in there, I will not sit by this other person. If this person is near the front of the movie theater I am moving to the back. That's just me.

The other thing that bugs me is when I am in the restroom. Dude if I am in a stall and the bathroom is empty don't come sit in the stall right next to me. Give me some space. Do the courteous thing and leave the stall in between us empty. Don't come and sit next to me! There needs to be a buffer zone.

These are just my thoughts. Come on, give me a little breathing room.


No comments:

Post a Comment