Friday, July 24, 2009

Do you really have to tailgate!



I am really tired of tailgaters on the road. I am not talking about the tailgating that happens in a parking lot before a UT Football game. Why does one have to tailgate? What about the people that tailgate and text at the same time? Do you have a deathwish? I normally drive the speed limit or faster depending on how early or late I am . But I really believe San Antonio has some of the worst drivers in the country. I'm sure many of you will agree.

I am talking about the people that tailgate on the road every morning. Is it necessary to tailgate? I am tailgated by men and women of all ages. Do these drivers have to get right up on my butt? Did anyone ever pay attention in driver's education about the proper following distance? You know who you are!

I can't believe that some of the tailgaters I run into are women. I have even been tailgated by women putting on makeup at the same time! I will never do anything intentional because I always have kids in the car. In fact I will move out of the way for you Mr or Mrs Tailgater! Some drivers don't even care if there are kids in the car. They will still tailgate you.

I have not even mentioned about people who swerve in and out of traffic. Don't get me started.

I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment