Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Parents Wedding Anniversary. Post party thoughts.


The party is over. That was alot of work. A special thank you to my brothers and sisters that planned the party.
From the renting of the hall to the caterer. It all turned out well and very classy. My parents were very happy with everything. Yeah it was a late night. But it was well worth it.

The food was great. My daughter Sofie was a "hit" on the dance floor. I was a little nervous with the toast but I survived ( I needed my teleprompter like Obama!)

Is it just me or do most people leave right after the food, toast and cake?

Lots of pictures posted on my Facebook page.
Clean up was no fun :(
There were lots of leftovers. We were eating enchiladas, rice and beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment